ID: 9793
Updated by: sniper
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: LDAP related
Operating system:
PHP Version: 4.0.4pl1
Assigned To:
Comments:

I made a little mistake. This can be reproduced when ldap extension is compiled as
shared extension.

--Jani

No feedback

Please try the latest release candidate from:

http://www.php.net/~andi/php-4.0.6RC2.tar.gz

Also, try generating a GDB backtrace if it still crashes.
(I'm still unable to reproduce this..)

--Jani

Bug Database <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I can't reproduce this. Which ldap library are you using?
> OpenLdap? And version? I tried with openldap 2.0.7 and
> it just gave an error on that first example.

I should have been more descriptive.
libraries are openldap 2.0.7.

Complete script is here and it's strace is attached:
 <?php
 if (!extension_loaded("ldap")) { dl("ldap.so"); }
 $_ldap = ldap_connect("127.0.0.1");
 ldap_bind($_ldap, "cn=admin,ou=People,dc=globe,dc=cz",
"admin");
 ldap_mod_add($_ldap, "cn=admin,ou=People,dc=globe,dc=cz",
Array("mail" => Array("1" => "[EMAIL PROTECTED]")));
 ldap_close($_ldap);
 ?>

Output was:
 ondrej@druid:~$ php4 ldap.php
 Segmentation fault

I can't reproduce this. Which ldap library are you using?
OpenLdap? And version? I tried with openldap 2.0.7 and
it just gave an error on that first example.

--Jani

This cause SegFault:
ldap_mod_add($param, $dn, Array("mail" => Array("1" =>
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]")));

This one works ok:
ldap_mod_add($param, $dn, Array("mail" => Array("0" =>
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]")));

The remainder of the comments for this report are too long.
To view the rest of the comments, please
view the bug report online.

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=9793&edit=2