ID: 11884
Updated by: derick
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Reproducible crash
Operating system:
PHP Version: 4.0.4
Assigned To:
Comments:

So it works without a printername, like printer_open(); and it does not work like
this: printer_open("HP Deskjet 840C"); ?

Derick

Hi Derick

yes iŽam very shure of that, i am really have a default printer instaled
in this php server..

When i put a invalid name in the printer_open(X), i mean a name thats no
exists how printer in my computer. i see a warning, but if i put a valid
name how HP804C my copmuter stop PHP, please helpme Derick, i need to
use this function in my aplication.

Sorry by my english, if you know who can help me in spanish please
contactme with he.

Are you sure you have a default printer installed?

Derick

I cant use the function printer_open, when i try that i see šPHP  fatal error in
PHP4TS.DLL of 017f:100849DA ETC ETC"

Please Help Me

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=11884&edit=2