At 03:39 06.07.2001 -0700, Lars Torben Wilson wrote:

>Can someone clarify for me whether the POSIX extension is expected to
>work on any Windows variants? Thanks...

we can't use the "native" nt posix subsystem as the interoperation between
posix and win32 subsystem isn't transparent, so you'll need to use a
library which runs posix in the win32 subsystem (cygwin, mingw, ...).
here could/will arise some serious issues as well, so i think a better
approach would IMO be to create a win32 api interface (besides the .Net
extension).

daniel

/*--
daniel beulshausen - [EMAIL PROTECTED]