I am not bringing this up for discussion as I know alot of the group is
against it, I am just wondering if anyone would be interested in a seperate
project to get PHP to run as an Application Server.  I would like to develop
one based off the SAPI and would like there to be parallel development on
Win32 and I would need help with that considering my lack of Win32
development experience.  Let me know.

Thanks,