> I've been discussing the Zend Engine license with the 'leaders' of the
> German PHP community on Thursday, and with members of the community and the
> PHP Group on Friday.  As mentioned there, the Zend Engine license is being
> reviewed, and may change in the next few months.

    Well, great.  We may switch over to the best technical
    solution in the next few months then.  In the meantime, I
    don't see any problem with providing a solution to people who
    actually cannot use PHP because the Flex-based scanners don't
    work for them.

    - Sascha                                     Experience IRCG
      http://schumann.cx/                http://schumann.cx/ircg