ID: 11990
Updated by: sniper
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Old Bug Type: *Programming Data Structures
Bug Type: Scripting Engine problem
Operating System: RedHat Linux 6.2
PHP Version: 4.0.5
New Comment:

Would it be possible to test this same script with PHP 4.0.6? I don't remember anyone
reporting anything like this before and I have never experienced anything like this
myself.

Also, if you could create a short bug complete script
which could be used to reproduce this, it would
be a lot easier to debug this issue.

And what was your configure line used to configure PHP ?

--Jani

We're seeing severe data corruption problems with defines.

For example, the following snippet is from a PHP script that uses defined constants to
build up a filename.  The resulting variable contains junk data.

no exist :ieldp/cðÃ<Äclasssupport/getproductlist.php
Warning: Failed opening 'ield' for inclusion (include_path='.:/u/php:/u/htdocs') in
/u/php/corelib/sp/procedure.php on line 57
no exist :ieldp/cðÃ<Äclasssupport/getfullproduct.php
Warning: Failed opening 'ield' for inclusion (include_path='.:/u/php:/u/htdocs') in
/u/php/corelib/sp/procedure.php on line 57

PHP doesn't seem to crash.

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=11990&edit=1