From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: Windows 2000
PHP version:      4.0.6
PHP Bug Type:     OCI8 related
Bug description:  Conflict with MySQL - missing DLL?

We're using a Windows 2000 server with IIS.  We
successfully installed the Oracle client software and PHP
4.0.6, and it was working for about two weeks, using both
the OCI8 driver and the generic Oracle driver to access a
remote database.
Problems started when we installed MySQL 3.23.39.  Now PHP
can no longer locate the OCI8 extension or the Oracle
extension, or at least that's the error message.  I suspect
that it actually is missing some other DLL, but I can't
find any place where dependencies are documented.  PHP
successfully finds other extensions in the same extension
directory, such as the pdf extension, so the path to the
extension directory in php.ini must be ok.  Oracle client
software such as sqlplus still functions normally.  PHP
does not crash, and if the extensions are commented out in
php.ini it operates normally.
--
Edit bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=11995&edit=1