"Brian Moon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am -1 on yet another new function.  Because, if you create a new
> include_local or whatever, people are gonna want include_local_once
> and so on and so forth.

What do you say about include local($str), include_once local($str) ?
Just one new function, no more :-) (of course the function name should
be different, but I can't figure out a good name right now :-)
I think that this include 'bug' should be fixed long before, now it is
too late for changes. IMHO it would break many scripts.

--
Best regards,
 Piotr Pawlow