Full name: John P Santos
Email:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ID:        jpsantos
Purpose:   I wish to contribute by writing the Brasilian Portuguese translations for
the PHP functions that lack it.  I have already talked with Damien Seguy and Jim
Winstead about this.  Please let me know.  I have a whole team of people helping me
with this.  We\'re going to be setting up some courses on PHP here and it would be
great if the site had readily available documentation in portuguese for the folks here
in Brazil that don\'t really take well to English.  :)
- John