I don't think we do this anywhere. I've thought of doing it, but I'm
not at all sure what's the best way. Ideas anyone? Ideally it should
be possible to specify the resolvers timeout but I haven't seen any
good ways. Only other solutions I can think of are rather ugly using
threads or maybe alarm(2)?

Stig