Updated by: andy
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Feedback
Bug Type: IIS related
Operating System: Windows NT
PHP Version: 4.0.5
New Comment:

no feedback after 35+ days.

Does it say in <?php phpinfo(); ?> output that the
extensions dir is that?

Hi,

   I've installed PHP on my IIS 4 webserver no problem, however, I'm trying to get the
mssql extension.  I've removed the semi-colon(;) and my extensions path is set to
c:\php\entensions  but when I load up a test page, it reports back that it can't find
the php_mssql.dll file.  I double checked to make sure the php_mssql.php is in the
folder and its there.  Is there anything else I need to do?

thanks,
Kim