ID: 5653
User updated by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Other web server
Operating System: Linux
PHP Version: 4.0.5
New Comment:

This is not a browser-specific bug. It's only pike-specifc (roxen) .

I spent some time to undaerstand the roxen-sapi-code, but at last I'm not able to fix
it.
This 'bug' is already mentioned in the README....
..sorry.

So this 'bug' should be listed in 'missing features' or 'todo's' but not maybe not in
'bugs'

i meant to say "only lets you set ONE"

this is probably a browser related problem (the browser only
lets you set noe cookie per site.)  Does anyone else agree
or has somebody actually reproduced this one?

is this still the case with the latest 4.0.5 release?

This bug is still present in 4.0.5.

reclassified.

    http://bugs.php.net/?id=5653

Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=5653&edit=1