On Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 05:16:05AM +0200, Markus Fischer wrote:
> Great :-)
>
> So we're seeing this getting implemented soon ?
>
> Volunteers, anyone ? :-))

Is this select stuff so brand new that it's okay to change the API?
If it is, we should do it quickly before too many people get to
play with it.

I think I agree now with just using the max, we can always optimize
more later if we feel it's necessary, I think the most important
thing now is to get rid of that argument if possible (:

Stig