ID: 12339
Updated by: andy
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: ODBC related
Operating System: Win2k
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

could you send in a short, yet more complete script than what
you have given us now.

All right, this is a rough one to report as I only have vagure ideas as to what's
going on ... but it really sucks either way.

the function call...

report($queryusa,$uasusa_trans,$uasusa_style,"User does not have access to any
systems",sizeof($uasusa_trans)*2,0,"System Access");

the function

function report($query, $tarray,$sarray, $empty_msg,$total,$is_last = 0, $zhead="")

The crash

the overwrite (I'm convinced it's an overwrite because EIP is 0x00d72f10 and memory is
the same value, and a rudimentary jump (albeit confusedly)into msdev vdebug showed
something similar)
happens at the call to odbc prepare...

$sh = odbc_prepare($DBH,$query) or die (odbc_errormsg().$query);

the odbc_connect looks like
$DBH = odbc_connect($GLOBALS['DSN'],$GLOBALS['DSN_USER'],$GLOBALS['DSN_PW']) or die
(odbc_errormsg());

as it stands now I am under a deadline so I can't dig too deep (I have to find a
workaround) ,but I'll follow up  with any supplemental material I can..
oh, ODBC Driver is Tandem NONStop..