Can someone be so kind and send me generated *.mak files from the
*.dsp files ( Export Makefile) from php-cvs win32/php4ts.dsp (I
need the Release_TS_inline build) and if possible the same from
php-gtk win32/php-gtk.dsp (I need the Release_TS build) ?

I can access my win32 developing machine only from remote right
now and need to build some binaries with custom patches. And
NMAKE only wants Makefiles and doesn't know about .dsp :/

thanks,

Markus