TA>> Does the lack of comments mean that I may commit the patch? (I think
TA>> that I still have CVS access.)

I was pretty busy last week, sorry, so I couldn't look at it thoroughly.
But on the quick glance your patch looks OK.

TA>> By the way:
TA>> I think that the decbin() function should bail out if you pass it a
TA>> value which contains more bits than PHP is able to handle. - Perhaps
TA>> with a hint about using GMP for large numbers.

I'd say "give a warning" istead of "bail out", but that's a good idea,
generally.

--
Stanislav Malyshev, Zend Products Engineer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.zend.com/ +972-3-6139665 ext.115