From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: Windows 98
PHP version:      4.0.6
PHP Bug Type:     *PDF functions
Bug description:  php_pdf.dll is expired

I have PHP 4.0.6 installed on a Windows 98 System with gd,pdf and zlib
extensions.

When I try to call a function from the pdflib it says:
Fatal error: PDFlib error: Beta expired - retrieve new version from
www.pdflib.com in .....php on line 4

On that website I found the following information:
2001-05-18: PDFlib 4.0.0 accidentally contains a time-bomb feature from the
beta test which makes PDFlib 4.0.0 expire in July 2001.

The php_pdf.dll you can download from www.pdflib.com is not free and
displays a message
across all pdf-pages.
They offer a patch on that website, but that does not work with windows
dll's.

Please add a working php_pdf.dll to your PHP-distribution for win32.
Thanks,
Robert Grellmann
--
Edit bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=12576&edit=1