Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: GD related
Operating System: windows 98 SE
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

With GD 2.0.1 -> No workie.
With GD 1.8.4 -> Works fine.

Not a bug in PHP but in the (beta) GD 2.0.1.

--Jani

(Why was the windows module compiled with beta-GD??)

exactly the result I got.  Can anybody else reproduce this?

I still think this is bogus.

The image result supposed to be a png image like this:

---------------------------|-
 | |  | |  | |  | |  | |   |
 | |  | |   -   | |  | |   |
 | |   -        | |  | |   |
  -              -   | |   |
                      -    |

So it is supposed to be a graph with blue rectangles and two black lines, not a black
square.

My script should not draw a black image but a blue graph( blue rectangles).
Actually, with php4.0.6, my script draw a black square and with php4.0.5 my script
draw a graphics with blue rectangles.
It works with php4.0.6 only if I don't use the function image_copy_resized. So In
conclusion, I think that there is a problem with this function on php4.0.6 with W98
OS??

so what is the problem.  The image works now...  Just make sure
you set the header to "image/png" or whatever file type
the image is.

When I removed the header function (or set it to "text/html"), I have this on my
browser:
" PNG "??
If I keept "image/png" or "image/jpeg", I have a all-in black image??

    http://bugs.php.net/?id=11976

Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=11976&edit=1