In article <01080514382301.00908@linuxbox>, "Andy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Since I have started maintaining the document notes, I have roughly
> estimated that 1/2-2/3 of the notes have to be deleted because people
> are not following the guidelines.  The page that tells these guidelines
> is setup in paragraph form, which not too many people seem to read.  I
> propose shortening this page and/or putting the guidelines in bulleted
> form.
> Anybody agree/disagree?
> (*Andy*)

That sounds like a good idea. Check also the text for the "reject" option
of the admin interface. We rehashed the info in the email send when
rejecting an improper note.

What about Rasmus's idea of signing for a particular section or function
group? In this way those will be the main admin duty, and he/she can also
check other sections as time permits.