I'm trying to add this comment to it but keeps saying
The username or password you supplied was incorrect.
Something went wrong updating the database.

Comment:
note that I tried to use complete path like this

<xsl:include
href="file://usr/local/websites/marius/WDG-EE/devel/htdocs/internet_application/template/help.xsl"/>

and this

<xsl:include
href="/usr/local/websites/marius/WDG-EE/devel/htdocs/internet_application/template/help.xsl"/>

and calling xslt_process() with absolute path (with and without file:/)
and it doesn't work

--
Marius Andreiana