ID: 12675
Updated by: sniper
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: Compile Failure
Operating System: Digital Unix V4.0F (Rev. 1229)
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

I have the same version but I don't get any link errors.
What is your configure line and what exactly are the errors?

--Jani

When trying to link, the following dependancies were not satisfied by our Oracle
release (8.1.6):

OCILobOpen
OCILobClose
OCILobCreateTemp ?

Evidently these routines are in a different library, but if that library is linked as
well, many more errors are generated.

Perhaps the new LOB function additions will only build & work if you have a later (or
different) version of Oracle?