From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: Windows NT 4.0 SP6
PHP version:      4.0.6
PHP Bug Type:     Mail related
Bug description:  mail() is sent with incorrect timezone

I think I have a bug with the Win32 version of php.exe (perhaps the ISAPI
version also?) where the SENT time on every email that goes out shows up as
incorrect.  I've tried it several times, even with multiple versions (also
tested 4.0.4pl1 and 4.0.5).  No matter what I try, any email sent by php's
mail() function is received with the wrong timezone (so mail time appears
correct, but received from earlier time because of zone).

I am not using any addons for PHP.  I have IIS 4.0 using PHP in CGI mode,
with the SMTP service loaded locally.  I am also running mySQL 3.23.37.

I can successfully telnet to port 25 on that server and send myself an
email using SMTP commands.  I'll post my mail script shortly.

Any thoughts?
--
Edit bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=12680&edit=1