ID: 12713
Updated by: swm
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: Feature/Change Request
Operating System: linux
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

More information is required here. Can we see some output
data? ie, echo your sql query string. (It looks like this
might be quite large. Best idea would be to output to a
text file and give a URL.)

It seems that the function addslashes() donesn't work correctly now. I write a program
with the sql:
"insert into member(membername,photo)
values('$membername','".addslashes($picdata)."')"
It worked correctly on php 4.02,but now cannt.so I want know what happened and how to
correct it.

sorry for my poor english.