Hi,

>  I'm more than welcome to accomidate you,
>  and Zend, so we can get these issues resolved instead of having
>  these constant bad feelings.

As I wrote in my last email, what are those issues -- it would be nice
to have them outlined in a comprehensible manner instead of, as now,
they being implicitly refered to in various snide comments. A lot of
people may have an opinion on these "issues", and unless they know what
they are, there cannot be a semi-democratic, let alone open way to
discuss them.

Kind regards,
        David.