From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: w2k
PHP version:      4.0.6
PHP Bug Type:     GD related
Bug description:  gd functions saving jpgs in blue/black/white/grey

(using IIS 5.0)
I upgraded php 4.0.4 to 4.0.6.  I had these lines in my code to resize
images:
$im2 = ImageCreate($twidth,$theight) or die("couldn't create image");
ImageCopyResized($im2,$im,0,0,0,0,$twidth,$theight,$width,$height);
ImageJpeg($im2, $dir_root.$files[$i]);

with the old 1.6 version of the gd dll, the resize worked fine, but the new
version is saving these pictures in shades of blue and black and sometimes
grey and black.  Is this maybe an Indian issue? To test, I didn't touch the
php version but simply replaced the new 2.0 gd dll with the old 1.6 gd dll
and the pictures went back to full color when being resized.

Please let me know when this dll is fixed so I can implement it, for now
I'm leaving the old gd dll in my extensions folder.

--
Edit bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=12772&edit=1