From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: Windows ME (kernel 4.9.3000)
PHP version:      4.0.6
PHP Bug Type:     Apache related
Bug description:  404 errors related to PHP return internal server error

normally, 404 errors are something like

404
the file you requested, /blah.txt, cant be found
etc.. blah

however, when a 404 occurs with a PHP file that doesnt exist, my apache
server returns a 500 internal server error, and this is in the error log:

[Sun Aug 19 20:00:42 2001] [error] [client 65.24.26.140] Premature end of
script headers: c:/php/php.exe

I couldn't find any "fix" for this, so I'm assuming its some sort of bug,
or I've (somehow) managed to mess up my server configuration worse than
anyone else ever has.

any help with this is greatly appreciated.

thanks,
-andrew saturn
--
Edit bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=12849&edit=1