At 20:08 22-08-01, Jeremy Bettis wrote:
>My implementation does not have these inconsistencies (I looked in the
>archives).  The only wierd thing is print_r and dump_var.

I think the inconsistency that was there was that my implementation was for
displaying purposes only.  If you call to_string() in convert_to_string(),
then it may be consistent (I'm not sure, I haven't thought about it
thoroughly).  There was a reason on why we didn't switch to this as well,
though.

Zeev