From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: Linux 2.4.2-2smp (RedHat 7.1)
PHP version:      4.0.6
PHP Bug Type:     Apache related
Bug description:  APXS error message during configure is wrong

When configuring with APXS support, and the Apache APXS script has an error
in it, the configure program outputs the web link to fix the APXS script.
This location has changed since the reorg of the PHP web site.  Here's a
context diff patch to fix config.status file.  Please forgive me if I got
this wrong; I'm not a developer/coder, and have never messed around with
diff/patch much.

-------------- begin of context patch info ----------------

*** config.status       Mon Aug 27 15:30:24 2001
--- config.status.patch Mon Aug 27 15:34:30 2001
***************
*** 1254,1261 ****
      echo
"+--------------------------------------------------------------------+"
      echo "| WARNING: Your /ids/web/bin/apxs script is most likely
broken."
      echo "|
     |"
!     echo "| Please go read http://www.php.net/FAQ.php#6.11 and make the
     |"
!     echo "| changes described there and try again.
     |"
    fi

    # Warn about CGI version with no extra security options.
--- 1254,1261 ----
      echo
"+--------------------------------------------------------------------+"
      echo "| WARNING: Your /ids/web/bin/apxs script is most likely
broken."
      echo "|
     |"
!     echo "| Please go read
http://www.php.net/manual/en/faq.build.php#AEN62933 |"
!     echo "| and make the changes described there and try again.
     |"
    fi

    # Warn about CGI version with no extra security options.

-------------- end of context patch info --------------

v/r
Shane
--