On Friday 24 August 2001 10:21, HENAFF Mari-mai FTRD/DMI/LAN wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't access this site because it's on the port 1081
> (http://universe.2good.nu:1081)
> May be it's because I'm behind a firewall.
> Is it possible to make it available from another port (80, for example)
> ??? thanks

Sorry for the delayed reply.

I can't run the demo server on port 80, because my primary server runs
there...

What about asking your sysadmin to unblock port 1081? :-)

I can send you the latest snapshot by e-mail if you wish?

Regards,

-\- David Eriksson -/-

"An expert in a particular computer language is really an expert
in the work-arounds necessary to use this language to perform
useful work." - Richard B. Johnson