ID: 13157
Updated by: sniper
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: Session related
Operating System: Windows - PWS 4
PHP Version: 4.0CVS-2001-09-05
New Comment:

Please ask support questions on the mailing lists:

http://www.php.net/support.php

When manipulating sessions in short scripts they work but when I try them in a file
with more lines the previous session cannot be red and a new one is created. The
$PHPSESSID variable is set to the previous session but when I call session_start the
old session cannot be re started and the variable ste in it to be red.Can you tell me
what is the problem?