Updated by: sander
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Old Bug Type: Any
Bug Type: PWS related
Operating System: win98
PHP Version: 4.0.4
New Comment:

Ask support questions on the appropriate mailinglist (see
http://www.php.net/support.php).

I tried  to configure php within pws, but it not work. I tried to use with isapi and
cgi configuration, i configured the registry with its path
([HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\w3svc\parameters\Script Map]
".php"="c:\\inetpub\\scripts\\php\\php.exe ") and nothing happened. I´m using php
4.04, win 98, pws 4, and when i try to execute any file .php, the iexplorer returns an
internal error (500)