Updated by: derick
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: Documentation problem
Operating System:
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

Working on it

Very sorry, I forgot to mention the first time that I was referring to the English
documentation, .chm format.

Hello,

All the .chm versions of the PHP4 documentation since Thu Jul 26 22:28:30 2001 have
been missing the excellent and helpful FAQs.

Is there any reason it's being left out, or just an oversight?  I'd really like to see
it back in the more recent versions.

Thanks for a brilliant job with the documentation to everyone on the docs team.