Zeev Suraski wrote:

> Ken - see my point? :)

I have seen it all along.  I just do not think that removing
it is better than leaving it forever but discouraging it.

And you cannot say that 'ugliness is not a metric' for anyone
except yourself.  Multiple people have brought that aspect up, so
obviously it matters to *them*.  Please do not dismiss those
inputs unless you think they do not count, in which case I
suppose we should just accept that you are inflexible and
consider your opinion better than anyone else's. :-D
--
#ken    P-)}