Hi

A while ago I port PHP to the RISC OS operating system, and now I've
finally got things in a reasonable state, and would like to merge some
of the changes into the main source tree.

There's only a handful of small patches to various files, and a new SAPI
module. Should I post the changes to this list, mail them to someone, or
apply for a CVS account? I don't envisage too many more changes, but
there might be the odd thing now and again if other peoples changes
cause things to break.

Thanks

Alex

--
Alex Waugh                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

RISC OS software from http://www.alexwaugh.com/