I'm using PHP4's sessions but am having a problem when cookies are
disabled.
On my development machine (Win ME, Apache, PHP4.0.6) SID (i.e.
PHPSESSID=980324....) is automatically apended to all links on the PHP
pages, however on my hostrocket.com web server account (Linux, Apache,
running PHP4.0.5 if
this has any bearing) it's not. I checked phpinfo() and all session
variables are the same on both servers. Do you have any idea why this
is
happening? I know I can append ". SID ." to each link, but doing so
causes
SID to appear twice on each link on development machine, and just the
once
on your web server.

Is there perhaps some configuration I can change on the web server? I
obviously prefer the way the development machine works because it
saves me
having to go through every link adding SID, but my main priority is
just to
get both machines to work the same.

Jake - [EMAIL PROTECTED]