ID: 13263
Updated by: goba
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Reproducible crash
Operating System: Windows NT Server
PHP Version: 4.0.4
New Comment:

And DO NOT classify the reopened bug as a Website problem, as it is not the problem of
php.net!

--
 Goba

Not enough information to work on, please reopen this bugreport including the smallest
possible script that causes this problem and a list of extensions you have loaded in
your php.ini.

Cheers,

- James

For the past few days I am facing the problem on my website When I run a PHP script it
gives the following error "PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 0DF04D15".

Can anyone pls. find a solution to it.

regards
Rukhiya
Phil Systems Ltd.,