Zeev Suraski wrote:
 >> gdb tells handle_input1() and handle_input2() is calling each other
 >> over and over, but stack does not add up. It works well for all most
 >> of all scripts
 >
 > What do you mean by the stack doesn't add up?
 > By the way, if you have a big script that reproduces the problem, and
 > has no external dependencies (i.e., does not rely on a database, special
 > library, etc.) it will also help.

Sorry for the delay.
I mean when functions are calling each other, new stack is pushed for
every function calls and PHP should exhaust memory eventually. However,
I can see functions are calling each other w/ gdb, but stack does not
grow and eventually PHP segfaults. I have no clue why this is happening.

The scripts need detabase...
Although, I cannot promise when I can do, I'll try to see what's wrong.
Test under PHP4.0.7RC2, 4.0.8-dev, different PC/distributions, etc.

--
Yasuo Ohgaki