Hi,

I am developing an external php module which uses the pthread on FreeBsd. It
works well when compiling a standalone php binary. But if I use the --with-apxs
option to build the libphp4.so, then I got the following error:

Syntax error on line 205 of /home/szhang/local/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /home/szhang/local/libexec/libphp4.so into server:
/home/szhang/local/libexec/libphp4.so: Undefined symbol "pthread_gets pecific"
/home/szhang/local/bin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

Could anyone let me know where to modify in order for it to link to pthread? I
have added -pthread to nearly everywhere I can, but I am still getting the same
problem.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Shao.

--
Shao Zhang                          Tel:  (02) 9209 4838
Software Engineer                   Fax:  (02) 9209 4992