Hello,
Today I try developer build 4.0.8 from www.php4win.de and this bug is also
in this build (I try version 4.0.4pl1,4.0.5,4.0.6 and this bug is in all
builds). I try to reproduce this bug on 5 OS (1xW2K Advanced server English
with sp1 and sp2, 2x W2K Profesional English with sp1 and sp2,1x W2K
Profesional Czech with sp2, 1xWinNT 4.0 with sp6) - and result all W2K OS
has same bug result, NT has right result.
My result is that, problem is not in fgetcsv function, but in somewhere in C
function isspace (probably compiler W2K bug or W2K error), which is used in
file.c - When replace isspace(c) with (c==' ') and it works right. (I dont
make new build to test this, but i patch php4ts.dll in hex editor). In
attachment I send my php.ini and test php.
I hope that you excuse my terrible english ...
        Jan Tesacek

test.zip

php.ini