From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: Windows98 SE
PHP version:      4.0.6
PHP Bug Type:     Apache related
Bug description:  PHP-files cannot be executed

Actually, i donīt believe this is really a bug, but rather an
installation-problem.

Apache seems to be running without any problems (when tested with
http://localhost, the Apache-testscreen appears)

The browser executes html-files, but doesnīt run .php-files. As soon as i
try to open a .php-file, the statusbar shows "//localhost connected", but
doesnīt continue.

When I open the task-manager, i can see that the Php-interpreter is
running, but nothing actually happens. If I click on "end task", Windows
tells me that the file is not responding.

Thank you.

Timor Kodal
--
Edit bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=13367&edit=1