In Apache 2.0.18 alpha released on June 13, I find
apache2/include/util_filter.h with ap_save_brigade() defined with only 3
parameters while we increased it from 3 to 4 on June 23. ap_get_brigade()
was changed from 3 to 4 parameters in Apache earlier on, so I guess our
change might be for Apache 2 newer than 2.0.18, but 2.0.18 is the latest
I can find. I think we should support the latest Apache 2 that people are
able to download, which seems to be from June. Or is it possible for
mortals to download more recent Apache somehow (CVS access?)?

Stig