Updated by: sniper
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: Compile Failure
Operating System: HP-UX 11.x
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

submitted twice

When I attempted to compile, the "make" routine errored out on the tsrm_virtual_cwd.c
file...

The error actually told me to modify all references of "mode_t" to "int", in the
tsrm_virtual_cwd.c file...

After making this change, the compile errored out one more time, because the
definitions in the .h file didn't match the newly modified .c file...

After modifying the .h file, the compile completed successfully...