ID: 13720
User updated by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Feedback
Bug Type: FTP related
Operating System: Windows 2000 Advance Server
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

The version in which I tested it before was PHP 4.0.5
PHP was the only changed part.
Yes, I tested it with the same FTP servers.

Manu.

In which version of PHP did this work?
Is PHP the only part that was updated?
Is the FTP server same with which this worked?

--Jani

I have code like this:

$conn = ftp_connect($ftp_server);
if (!conn) exit();
if (!ftp_login($conn, 'anonymous', '')) exit();
$ls = ftp_nlist($conn, '/');
$rls = ftp_rawlist($conn, '/');
var_dump($ls);
var_dump($rls);

I have tested trying to connect to two different IIS 5.0 FTP servers, and always I get
"bool(false)bool(false)" as output.
Into my php.ini there's nothing rare about ftp; just allow_url_fopen = On.
Before I upgrade PHP to PHP 4.0.6, I was doing some tests with FTP functions and
ftp_nlist as well as ftp_rawlist worked fine.

Manu.