ID: 8349
Updated by: sander
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: Sybase (dblib) related
Operating System: Linux 2.2.14 / Apache 1.3.14
PHP Version: 4.0.3pl1
New Comment:

You should upgrade to the latest version. Reopen if the problem still exists. If so,
please include a sample script.

This is not related to the mssql extension. You are using the sybase extension.

I notice a bug in MSSQL functions. The bug is when you try to fetch a text field type
from a table in MSSQL Server. It won't return any values, and even a single query it
won't perform. But with other types of fields it didn't seems to has any kind of
problem.

If anyone that may have an idea of solving this problem, please let me know!

Thank You!

Felipe Almeida