From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: RedHat 6.2/Kernel 2.2.3
PHP version:      4.0.6
PHP Bug Type:     MySQL related
Bug description:  MySQL 4.0.0 API Broken

PHP 4.0.6 compiled with same configure parameters, but after MySQL 4.0.0
was upgraded (from 3.23.43) generated the following error on Apache's
restart:

Cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/libphp4.so into server: undefined
symbol: mysql_module_entry

Presumably because MySQL's API has changed and PHP hasn't been updated
yet.

This probably should be fixed ASAP (I thought MySQL guys were supporting
MySQL extension themselves?) as I'm sure quite a few people are anxious to
jump into MySQL 4.0
--
Edit bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=13768&edit=1