ID: 10439
Updated by: sniper
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: Filesystem function related
Operating System: W98, W98SE
PHP Version: 4.0.5
New Comment:

Reopen if this happens with PHP 4.0.6. Also, try not to out-smart PHP's functions.
They should know how to handle
different path separators and such things which are platform
specific.

--Jani

asp-mssql

Sorry, my only win2000 system is an asp-mysql production system in a network center
and not available for testing now. I will install php on this system maybe in two
weeks.

Do you happen to have an NT machine you can try and reproduce this on? I am on Windows
2000 and it works.

No, new version 4.0.5 didn't solve my problem, testesd under win98.

Works fine in latest CVS under NT.
Please try 4.0.5 which should be released today and report back if your problem has
been solved.

    http://bugs.php.net/?id=10439

Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=10439&edit=1