ID: 14006
User updated by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: *Languages/Translation
Operating System: win2000
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

If my program had Farsi message i have to save that with
UNICODE as encoding and then in browser cannot see my  Farsi message.
Also,
When i used PHP in HTML tags that set with <meta http-equiv="Content-Type"
content="text/html; charset=windows-1256">
,I guess the commentator cannot distinguish codes of php
because in browser shown codes of php,exactly.

If my program had Farsi message i have to save that with
UNICODE as encoding and then in browser cannot see my  Farsi message.
Also,
When i used PHP in HTML tags that set with <meta http-equiv="Content-Type"
content="text/html; charset=windows-1256">
,I guess the commentator cannot distinguish codes of php
because in browser shown codes of php,exactly.

Please ask support questions elsewhere.
http://www.php.net/support.php has more information.

In PHP4,If the program included Farsi messages(in echo tag,..)and saved with UNICODE
as encoding,
messages not shown in IE.