ID: 12464
Updated by: sander
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: Session related
Operating System: win 2k
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

AFAIK, this is expected behaviour. It sends this header(s) to assure that the browser
won't cache the page.

The below message is getting spewed from an IIS5.0 win2k PHP 4.06 MySQL 3.23.39a App.
when it shouldn't

HTTP/1.1 200 OK Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0 Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 10:24:55 GMT
Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0 Pragma:
no-cache

See the line
"PHP/4.0.6 Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981"
what is with that. To me it looks like it is sending expired headings

If I turn off keep alives all is well. This isn't caused by proxies or firewalls.

Could anyone cool diagnose that please