ID: 13935
Updated by: derick
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: Informix related
Operating System: SunOs 5.6
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

Just wait until the next release then. This is not a huge problem. It's only a
warning from the Zend Engine that it frees some unfreed memory.

Derick

(And leave it closed this time)

No, I doesn't happen.

What can I do ??   I'm afraid of making the latest version avaiable in a production
enviroment.

Thanks.

Just wait until the next release then. This is not a huge problem. It's only a warning
from the Zend Engine that it frees some unfreed memory.

Derick

No, I doesn't happen.

What can I do ??   I'm afraid of making the latest version avaiable in a production
enviroment.

Thanks.

Does this happen with latest CVS snapshot from
http://snaps.php.net/ ?

I got the following error:

/Compile-PATH/php-4.0.6/ext/informix/ifx.ec(996) : Freeing 0x00250CF8 (372 bytes),
script=-

when i execute the following script:

#!/usr/local/bin/php
<?php

 if ( !($db = ifx_connect($bd,$user,$passw) ) ) {
  echo "No hay conexion con la base de datos".ifx_errormsg();
  exit;
 }

 $sql = "SELECT * FROM xxxx WHERE yyyy LIKE 'zz%'";
 if ( !$query = (ifx_query($sql,$db)) ) {
  echo "Se ha producido un error en la conexion, intentelo mas tarde";
  exit;
 }
?>

My informix client is I-Connect 2.50