From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: Cobalt RAQ 3-Red Hat 5
PHP version:      4.0.6
PHP Bug Type:     Apache related
Bug description:  Install fails on apsx -S command under Apache 1.3.6

Apache fails on apsx -S commmand upon install.  I have read previous posts
about this problem and we do not have the option to install a newer version
of Apache beyond 1.3.6.  Is there a way around this?  Can we use previous
install options (ie. -i -n) from 4.0.5?  Also, we receive and error when we
connect to a Postgres database using:

<?
        session_start();
        dl("pgsql.so") ;
        $db=pg_connect("dbname=fsagency user=fsagency");
?>

We receive a Segmentation Fault (11).  We have deterimined that the error
occurs in the pg_connect function call.  Sometimes we receive a "document
cannot be displayed" in the browser, sometimes we recieve our data. Will
try to recompile to get a backtrace. Any help would be appreciated.
--
Edit bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=14035&edit=1